Voice of hope in Pakistan: LAAL BAND

I am not professional writer but being a media student I am unable to stop myself to present tribute to the latest media contribution in Pakistan for the restoration of judiciary. Media is four states pillar in the world which has strong power to set social awareness in the societies. Need to know the importance of media in the world, it can play important role in rehabilitation and prosperity of the nations by delivering, introducing the traditional, social, cultural values. I feel proud to say that Pakistani media is stepping ahead in right direction. Today nation is won and media has played important role especially we cannot ignore the fabulous role of geo network. Geo strategy was brilliant, clips selection, old political promises, children dreams and their presentation was an art. The story is beyond boundaries, I am not going to praise a TV group or channel. This movement not only set a history in many aspects but also produced a revolutionary music group which is known as LAAL BAND. LAAL BAAND ( musical group), may be people know but for me Geo is source of introduction. A group of young people have inspirational voice with excellent poetry collection of great poets like FAIZ and HABIB JALAB. I was listening a song of UMEED SAHEER, I was lost in the world of dreams that the day will come soon when we will find the reality of our dream state of Pakistani people. Hassan Nisar a talented columnist said in one program that is it some example that music has brought revolution in the world but I think that may be directly we could not find example in past but this is reality that music has boost up the movements and encouraged people not in past but in present. In Pakistan history we can find examples like 1965 war and now Geo has used tool of music in fine way .Once again we are able to memorize the efforts of FAIZ, JALAB and number of other poets. They have also seen a dream and LAAL BAND present their emotions and feeling today in impressive way.
Need to introduce the young generation that we have great poets, they are not with us but their word are with us. Again I would say that the poetry selection of this new musical band is outstanding so I will request people that listen the songs of this young group to encourage them. After a few years I have seen revolutionary music band. Again I will salute to Geo group of Television for the introduction and backing up to this music BAND and I hope in future Geo will making it efforts well, not only promoting the social values in Pakistan but also keeping up it share in the introduction of young talents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

خلافت کا دور